Minggu, 15 Maret 2009

Happy Brithday....,Happy Brithday...

Opss ..Today my special day...but i have waiting up to this afternoon for my special person in my life (husband ) to wish me.......,
Ohh God his forgot my special day.....,
Thanks God...for your kind in my life , i praise You for all in happened in my life...
Thanks God.. for all of blessed you have done for me....
Thanks God.. for husband you have make us become ONE, Even today his forgot my special day but i want to say that." I love him forever"

Thanks God for my wedding life almost 7 years..., even am still waiting Your answer for my Prayed for baby in my wedding life...but I'm beliaved that" all of Your plan in my life is good"

Thanks God...for my mom ..all of my young sister and old sister " I love them forever"
Thanks God for all my family....

SPECIAL THANKS FOR YOU MY GOD JESUS FOR TODAY.........
LOVE YOU FOREVER........
TEACH ME YOUR GOOD WAY...
MAKE ME UNDERSTAND YOUR PLAN IN MY LIFE...
DO NOT LEFT ME ALONE...
STAY IN MY LIFE FOREVER..
PLS, SIT IN MY LIFE AS THE KING...
KING FOR ALL OF MY PLAN..
KING FOR ALL OF MY WAY..
KING FOR ALL MY ACTIVITES
KING FOR ALL OF MY SOUL, AND LIFE FOREVER.....................